Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now this is right up my alley



I'm always looking for cute, portable, unique and practical but not time consuming baby gifts for the moms I work with (homeless expecting moms in a residential program).    I stumbled across these cute onsies for $3 at Walmart and decided to crochet a toy to go with the applique.   Perfect!   Absolute cuteness and it only took a couple hrs of crochet time.   The octopus has a bell in the body and small bells in the legs, so he is a rattle, too.   I also picked up a few more onsies with other various sea life forms on them.


(And yes, I am still working on Birthday Gift, Baby Gift and Birthday Gift #2)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable! You are very, very talented.

    ReplyDelete