Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mike Wazowski!

(any similarities between this oversized coffee cozy and a trademarked Disney/Pixar character is purely accidental and should not warrent legal action)

It needed to be made. 


The double stranded cotton made it a bit ginormous, but now I have a cozy for my reusable coffee cup.

Another of my own designs, the owl coffee cozy.  This one didnt taper at the bottom like I was hoping, but the yarn was just screaming to be made into an owl cozy.

  
Now if I ever think i am going to sell anything I make, I really need to work on sizing.   Apparently, cozy's are as tricky as hats in this regard.  

But don't worry, Disney lawyers, I am not selling the coffee cozy that might happen to bear a likeness to a trademarked character.  (At least until I get the sizing right)

1 comment:

  1. These are so stinkin cute! You need to sell these!

    ReplyDelete