Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why hello, Kitty!

Is this purse adorable or what?  I needed something cute, simple and quick for Elly's pre-K BFF's birthday party this Saturday.  Quick being the operative word because I have a killer test this Friday.  This fit the bill, with the minor exception of the lining that was kind of a PITB since I hate hand stitching, but in the end, even that only took 30-40 mins for both sides, including cutting and looking for fabric.

I have a few trinkets to fill it with (lip gloss, hair ties, etc) and voila...perfect gift for a 5yo to be! Made mostly from current stash (I could not find the hot pink in cotton, so the strap & bow are acrylic).

1 comment:

  1. Man, how old am I again ? I WANT that purse !!! That is SUPER adorable. Between this and the pumpking hats, I am IMPRESSED as hell woman ~

    ReplyDelete